Ok folks help really needed! New Debian install

Someone brought me a disk with Debian 2.2 on it and the packages.  My problem
is I have a laptop with CDROM and floppy interchangeable, but not resident
together.  I also have part of a Debian shell on the laptop, no DOS
partition, etc., just Debian and a Swap partition.

When I go to the CDROM and type install under Debian I get a too few
arguments message, --help doesn't :(

What do I do?

I do have a desktop with windows ME on it.  Can I upgrade from CDROM?  Need
to do a rawrite to floppy and loadlin to floppy?

Help!

I'm sitting with a $2k paperweight :(

Peace

Paul

Go here to see the TKCL proposed knife calendar pictures!
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1172947&a=8635040

Join my new Knife Collector's Forum at:
http://pub26.ezboard.com/bcollectorsknives93591