Re: Ok folks help really needed! New Debian install

I think what you probably need to do, is make sure the bios settings
on your laptop are set so that you can boot from the CD drive, and
then boot it using the debian CD.

Also, you might get some help from debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
mailing list.

Hope this helps,