Re: Looking for libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2

It's part of the woody (unstable) distribution. Point your
/etc/apt/sources.list to woody (unstable in place of stable, woody in place
of potato).
apt-get update
apt-get install libstdc++2.10 (I guess... See the package name with
apt-cache search libstdc++2.10)
It will install libqt2.2, and all the sttuff it needs.
I think you have to install libstdc++2.10  before installing KDE2. It
worked for me.

                    Todd_La_Pittu
                    s@3com.com           Para:   debian-user@lists.debian.org
                                         cc:
                    25/10/00             Assunto:     Looking for
                    16:35                libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2

Installing KDE 2.0 (AAAAAARGH!), and ALL sorts of dependency problems.

Trying to get libqt2.2 installed, but it needs the above mentioned package
installed 1st.

Thanks!
//Todd