Re: KDE 2.0 for potato: no Packages file, no libmng?

On 2000-10-24, Phil Brutsche <pbrutsch@tux.creighton.edu> wrote:
:
: Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.edu> wrote:
: > Any suggestions?  Perhaps I just need to wait a bit for things to
: > settle down.
:
: It might be a good idea to.  It usually is when a x.0 release first
: somes out :)

	It's not KDE 2.[1-9] I'm waiting for, it's a working potato
archive of the 2.0 packages.  They're up at sourceforge.net, as
announced by the KDE folks.  But it looks like they still need a little
work, which is only to be expected I suppose.  I'm just grateful they
seem to be coming. :)

: The KDE repository at debian.tdyc.com is still there, and contains
: an apt-get-able archive.  The binaries, however, have unresolved
: symbols at runtime :(

	Ah, I see now that it's only the KDE 1.1.2 stuff that's gone.
Thanks for pointing this one out.

--
Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.edu>      http://www.rap.ucar.edu/~tres/
Research Applications Program, National Center for Atmospheric Research