Re: Squid problems

At 12:16 PM 10/24/00 -0500, you wrote:
I have a squid proxy server that wont go to a specific site.  The site its
not going to is www.quill.com and i am sure that the only problem is the
squid because I can get to it without going through the proxy server.
Anyone have any ideas on why this wouldnt be working?

What happens on the users side of things is the site never comes up and it
locks the browser up.
I tried using a ACL and telling it to allow the site direct contact...but
that didnt work either.  I am not seeing anything in the squid logs saying
access denied or anything, so im not sure what is wrong.

Try bypassing your squid server - either turn off proxy in your browser, or run lynx on your linux box. I get no data at all - is it possible theres no web site there?

--
Criggie