Re: Which are the packages for Navigator ?

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:41:11 -0600, Ezequiel Reyes said:

>  Hi, I downloaded the first potato CD image and installed it, I have no
>  chance to download the other two CDs, so I tried searching for the netscape
>  navigator packages in the Debian site (I just want the web browser, not the
>  entire comunicator suite), but I get a large list of packages in the
>  resulting search page including the word "navigator" on their name. Are all
>  those packages needed ? There are some of them that seem to belong to
>  diferent versions (4.5, 4.7 etc)
>  And there are "base" packages, "motif" packages and so. Could anybody tell
>  me which are the ones I should download for a minimal instalation of
>  navigator ?

	Checking my install shows these packages:

navigator-smotif-475   7.7MB installed size
navigator-base-475	30KB
netscape-base-475      2.1MB
netscape-base-4 	122KB
netscape-java-475	 6.6MB	 (if you want java support)

	I believe the only other dependencies would be standard
libraries.
--
gEEk||dOOd^Deb+ian&&XFce$everything goes<Pronto>(-_-)