RPC Fails after apt-get upgrade

Hey,

I recently updated my file server (running woody) and it looks like
NFS is now broken.  Actually, once I did the upgrade, all net
services died, because for some reason it messed up my local IP
addresses and everything broke.  I have been able to get IP MASQ
and stuff working again, so all of the computers on my lan can
access the net, but file sharing is still failing.  When I boot,
and the system enters run level 2 I begin to get the following
errors:

portmap: RPC call returned error 111
RPC: task of released request still queued!
RPC: (task is on xprt_pending)

As a result of this none of my net shares are shared.  Does anyone
know what happened?  The system was running woody before the
upgrade, but it was not upgraded for several months before the
upgrade.

Thanks,
-Pete

        Pete Foley       | Open Source Software,
  lynchman@speakeasy.org | s/bitchandmoan/fix