Re: sources.list, installing via nfs.

Hi Will, hi all!

> i can't believe that nobody saw the flaw, tho...

The flaw? Unfortunately my printout of your
apt-get-guide is 20 miles away...

All right, I have to emulate an mirror. I thought it
would be easier, cause it´s a usual thing to put your
CDs on a harddisk.
Somewhere I saw a HOWTO about building a
debian-mirror, but I´ve lost the URL. Does somebody
know it?

> which will probably be
> about seven
> minutes after i send this missive.)

Probably version 5.3.2 of this doc will be somewhere
after my reply.
However, I´ll try to copy my CDs together and see what
will happen.
Thx for your patience with a newbie :)

> most of your clan don't advertise. (my sister-in-law
> sure doesn't!)
>
> :)

Clan? Quake? I´m a pretty lousy frag-collector.
hypocrite, clanless advertiser.