Re: Idea: Master Debian FAQ (newbie-centric)

I think an excellent format is what the Caldera users have done. They
have put together a "Step by Step" site which Caldera and others
mirror.

http://linux.nf/stepbystep.htm

It takes one or two dedicated people to hold it all together; and the
participation of many, many people. Someone who is expert in PPP would
do a step by step write up on how to do in Debian and then the
maintainer would post it on the site.

Bill

--
Bill Ramsey