Re: Idea: Master Debian FAQ (newbie-centric)

Bill,

Count me in on this.  I'm another one of those people who's been at it for a
while, but still feel very newbie-ish about (too) Many things.  I'd love to
put some time into helping the people who work so hard putting the system
together.  Whatever I can contribute to, I'll do...

A thought I'll throw in quickly is to ask contributors to include a list of
reference material for the reader to hit when they are ready, whether that
be man pages, info, linux gazette, gnome help system, web sites, or whatever.
Not necessarily complete, but hopefully a good start with room for others to
throw in their favorites.

Kenward Vaughan