Re: TO ALL!

Dear Martin!

I respect you and your meaning. I looked at
http://www.tu-berlin.de/www/software/hoax.shtml and thik this: Ok, a chain
letter could contain a virus. And i know that somebody don´t like letters
like this. But have this people the right to say chain letter are always
bad?

Some people like to make big panic at media. Every day this happens on
radio, tv and also in the internet. If i would beleve al this informaitions
i had always fear to get a virus (equal whether i get it on compuer or my
body) or another very bad thing will happen with me. And i´m not stupid,
cause i look for the best i can do to prevent the bad result. In this case i
checked my computer for viruses and nothing would be find. The chain letter
seems to be clean. And don´t forget : Nobody is perfect. So please respect
me if i made a mistake.

I you where the owner of this newsgroup i would respect your request and you
would see no more chain letters of me here. And if i think about sending
another chain letter to this place i will think on you. If here are more
then one people who ton´t like those letters i think it is better for all to
let it be. And i think i will not send another chain letter again into this
newsgroup. I got much of chain letters in the last three years and this was
the only one that i liked to send it others, cause it has an important
message.

Are you shure that nobody wants and needs some chain letters? I think much
of these letters are unnecessery. However not all! Isn´t it the content that
will decide if it is unnecessery or not and not the fact that it is a chain
letter?

Matthias