Re: TO ALL!

Hi Matthias,

to send _any_ type of chain letters is anything else but a good thing,
_especialy_ on mailing lists. For mor information (in German) see

   http://www.tu-berlin.de/www/software/hoax.shtml

or more precisely

   http://www.tu-berlin.de/www/software/hoax.shtml#8

Please don't send any chain letters of any type here (or anywhere). Nobody
want's them. Nobody needs them.

Martin

--
Linux - the last service pack you'll ever need.

For public GnuPG-key: finger fluch@vesuri.helsinki.fi