Use Mozilla M18 (was Re: killing old netscapes)

([<> On 21 Oct 2000, some witty mortal wrote: <>])

> > [Netscape] is a piece of
> > shoddy and amateurish programming that is a disgrace to the
> > profession.

 Whether there are bugs in the NS 4.x or not, and whether you like the
way it was programmed as a side-thought or not, you should defintely be
taking a very interested close look at the Mozilla project, and the
open-source, standards compliant browser they have been working on for
the past 2 or so years.

 People tend to easily forget that Netscape as a company moved away
from developing NS 4.x and it's bugs and what-not, to resourcing the
Mozilla project in a more productive manner.

 When I use Win98, the first thing I did was get 98lite Professional to
remove the IE engine from my machine. I replaced it with Opera and
Mozilla, and haven't looked back since.

 Mozilla M18 is very very nice... I expect the end product to be one of
the greatest cross-platform browsers known to mankind, and women folk
too ;o)

 Ard Righ

 S' Rioghal Mo Dhream!
 http://www.Challenge-NZ.com/