TO ALL!

Preface : This is a little story to think about. It could change your mind,
     cause it´s useful to save life. Author is unknown. This story was
    translated on saturday october 21´th 2000 by MatMan. I´m very
    sorry if they are some mistakes into text. I´m a german boy (29 yet,
    but i have to learn!) There seems to be no copyright : Copy it. So
    much you like!

Death Of The Innocent Girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to a nice party dear ma,
i recogniced what you said.

You warned me nothing to drink dear ma,
so i drunk tablewater instead of  alcoholic drinks.

I feeled me great and proud dear ma,
like your prophecy.

I didn´t drunk to drive home by car dear ma,
altough others said, there is nothing that could go wrong.

I know that i all did right dear ma,
i know you had right all times.

Now the party is finished dear ma,
and all guests are driving away.

I went into my car dear ma,
and i knowed that i will come home fast and secure.

Because you teached me your breeding very well daer ma,
responsible and with great love.

I drived my car into the road traffic dear ma,
and then there was the traffic light on a big crossing.

The traffic light shows me a green light, the right to drive dear ma,
and there was a driver who don´t saw his red light.

This driver had seen nothing of his read light and me dear ma,
he drives simply about me and my car.

This carsh catapulted me to the hard asphalt dear ma,
and i heared the words of the police man.

"The other driver was drunken" dear ma,
And i will pay for it.

I´m dying dear ma.....
I wish that you are here.

How could that happen dear ma?
My life bursted like a balloon.

All around me is blood dear ma,
the most of it is me.

I hear the words of the doctor dear ma,
"She will die".

I only would say to you dear ma,
"I swear it, i drunk nothing".

The others had done it dear ma,
the others not thought about this.

He was on the same party.
The only different is that he drunk.
And i will die.

Why the people get drunk dear ma?
It can destroy their whole life.

Now i feel strong pain dear ma,
it stabs like a knife.

The boy who drives about me is going dear ma,
and i mean this is not fair.

I´m here and be dying dear ma,
and all what he can do is to stare at me.

Say my brother he shall not weep dear ma,
please write "Pas Girl" on my grave.

Someone should told him dear ma,
no alcohol for the driver.

If they did this dear ma,
i would be alife.

My breath will be very slow dear ma,
i´m so afraid.

Please don´t weep about me dear ma,
you was altimes here for me when i needed you.

I have only a last question dear ma,
bevore i will dismiss.

I don´t drived drunk,
so why i am the one who dies?

Epilog : Sombody made the work to write this message. And i
    spend my time to translate it. Please send this message to so
    much people you can do. We will see whether we can build a
    chain around the world. A chain that can show all poeples :
    Alcohol and driving car does not match to each other.

AS A BIG COLLECTIVE, WE CAN CHANGE SOMETHING!!