Re: Samba across a highly weird network setup.

Couple of reasons for the world visables. Firstly, I got the ip's with
my connection. may as well use them. Secondly it's fun to try and tie
the router box, the one controlling the connection down tight enough
that they can't get to the external ip boxes. And if you spend a bit of
time on irc, or quake, the advantage of having a separate ip for each
box works wonders. I do host the odd webpage and my own mail server, but
nothing major, and that all runs off the router box.

Peter.