sources.list, installing via nfs.

Hi all, hi will!

Thanks for crafting that apt-get-intro! It´s helpfull,
but I still have probs with my sources.list. Even
after reading the man page(s)and the files in
/usr/doc/apt/examples.
What I want to do sounds simple, but I´am more and
more  confused now. I copied my six patatos on a
harddisk and can access via ftp or nfs. So, I have one
machine witch provides several daemons (downstairs)
and another one wich provides the six copied debian
CDs. That´s because I´m too lazy to go there as a DJ
for installing something.
When I choose the nfs-mounted directory, then
apt-setup can´t find a lot of things. Of course it
can´t, because I dont´t now how to arrange the data
proper. Is there any documentation concerning that? Or
any hints?
Furthermore I tried to access a debian-ftp-mirror. I
failed, cause I´m behind a proxy. I didn´t really
understood the part with the ftp-proxy in the
examples-section. Where do I configure the proxy-port?

All right, enough for now.
I´ll be gratefull for any help.
TIA,

hypocrite.