isdn: what I've to do??

Hi all,

   I've installed debian package isdnutils (or such), but i've no idea
of what i've to do in order to have a running ipppd.

What do i have to configure? How it run? what I've to launch? what
evil is that HOWTO?

I'm reading the faq on web and I haven't still understand nothing.

I've only to use my isdn card for calling my isp.

The card work (module is loaded with no problem).

I've generated device.ippp0 and ipppd.ippp0 with isdnconfig, and
modified those files.

launching ipppd say:
Sorry - this system lacks PPP kernel support.
Check whether you configured at least the ippp0 device!

Yes! I do it.

I'm not subscribed to this list, please cc to me at
cruciani@cli.di.unipi.it
Thank

Daniele.

--