Re: Apt should be called "inapt" (rhymes with "inept")

Surely a quick trip to /var/cache/apt/archives and a run of dpkg -i with
the right package names would have fixed this, if apt-get doesn't
install without some extra fiddling this is usually a message to you.
Make damn sure you know what it is doing, especially if you, like me are
several thousand miles away from some of your Debain boxes.

Jeff