Re: Help setting up X! (NEVER MIND :-)

Thanks for the response, unfortunately I had all of those packages
installed.  I was actually about to post another cry for help on some
newsgroups but... after a few more apt-gets, fixing a link or two, and
swapping xdm for gdm I have a functionall X setup.  So I now have a full
reiser debian potato (about to be woody again) setup.  Now I have a ton
of work to do to put everything back the way it was before I got bored
8^).

jt

P.S.  If anyone is interested I thought I would provide the link to the
reiser potato install disks/info page (they ARE NOT officically
supported)...

<http://home.psouth.net/~jjk/projects/reiser-debian/>

Thanks Jeremy Koch for your good work!