Re: IMP error: 'document contained no data'

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, ian mckerrow wrote:

> I've had that same spontanious error using netscape
> under MS.  I tried to discover the cause but gave up
> after a few hours and went to bed.  The next morning
> the error was absent.  I concluded that it was caused
> by my internet connection and not an onboard error.
>
> I've had it once since for 10 minutes and then
> everything was fine.  My C++ error correction did not
> run on either occasion.
>
> Ian.

The thing is, on my system it has been there consistently since Saturday
night (US Pacific time :) when I got home.  I get the same error under
Netscape whether it's running on Linux, MacOS or Win98, whether outside my
firewall or behind it.  IE under Win98 just times out and says the page
can't be displayed.

???