IMP error: 'document contained no data'

Hello,

I'm running IMP as the frontend for my mailserver.  Oddly enough, things
were working fine before I left out of town for a week.  I got back, and
whenever I try to send a message (whether as a Reply, or as a new
message), I get a Netscape: Error window that says 'The document contained
no data.  Try again later, or contact the server's administrator.'

Well, that would be me, so rather than contacting myself, I come to the
list for assistance. :)

TIA for any help.

Matthew Thompson       http://mattyt.net
mattyt@oz.net          http://www.oz.net/~mattyt
"Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow."
--Oscar Wilde