Syncronize pc-clock w/timeserver

Hi,

I would like to use netdate to syncronize my computer's
timesetting with that of a timeserver but no matter what
timeserver address I pass to netdate I get the following
lacklustre message:

	   Connection with udp to x.x.x.x failed

I converted to Debian a couple of weeks ago and this used to
work in SuSE. Does anyone know what I need to fix?

Also if you have some other advice for me based on some
package(s) (instead of netdate) that are in Debian 2.2 that
would appreciated.

Thanks,

Morten

--
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." (Oscar Wilde)