Re: gnupg, openssh post RSA patent/US encryption export laws

I don't know much about this, and I think it's worthwhile to investigate
it more fully before moving anything, but I will give one data point:

Recently an email was sent out to the OpenSSL developers list stating
that they have thoroughly vetted the new changes in U.S.
law/regulations/whatever, and are satisfied that they can now accept
source code from developers within the U.S. without running afoul of
said laws/regulations/whatever.

FWIW.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@baynetworks.com>         Network Management Development