Re: Open Source Info.

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 16:44:46 -0700, Dwight Johnson wrote:
> I would suggest that one of the links be www.linuxtoday.com. This is a
> comprehensive wire of all opensource news, articles and opinion as they
> are published and will make your presentation timely and up-to-date.

I disagree; IMO, there is no single comprehensive newswire for Open Source.
I regularly read linuxtoday.com, lwn.net, freshmeat.net, slashdot.org,
kuro5hin.org and technocrat.net, and while they certainly have
commonalities, all of them have something that makes them unique.

> Web sites:

http://www.linuxslides.com/ contains a number of presentations on Linux,
Open Source and related subjects which can be very helpful.

HTH,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,