Re: Open Office binaries - problem running on Debian

Fred Gray <fegray@uiuc.edu> wrote:

> The problem exists because the multi-user installation does not
> install the
> file program/resources/iso60501.res.  You can work around this:

Many thanks, Fred. This works and I can now run Open Office.
Unfortunately, as Colin points out in this thread, printing does not
work. Shame since I like the way they have done away with that
monstrosity of a desktop. It also allows me to use all my true-type
fonts and the screen rendewring of fonts is a lot better than Star
Office.

I wonder if there is there any way of using the print facility of Star
Office in Open Office . .

Cheers.

--
Phillip Deackes