Re: Open Office binaries - problem running on Debian
> I then tried running ~/openoffice60/soffice but got the following error
> Application ErrorAborted
The problem exists because the multi-user installation does not install the
file program/resources/iso60501.res. You can work around this:
(1) Do a single-user installation (run setup from the install directory without
the "-net" option).
(2) Copy the program/resources/iso60501.res file somewhere else.
(3) Delete the single-user installation.
(4) Do the multi-user installation (run setup with "-net").
(5) Copy iso60501.res to the appropriate place.
(6) Do the normal user installation as before.
It worked for me (on Debian potato). Good luck!
-- Fred Gray