Re: mutt+sendmail: don't want local ip in headers

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 01:41:30PM -0400 or thereabouts, Michael P. Soulier wrote:

>     Not a problem. I want people to think my mail is coming from storm.ca, so
> this goes in my /etc/mail/sendmail.mc
>
> FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
> MASQUERADE_AS(storm.ca)dnl
>
>     Rebuilding the file is a pain, but I just used /usr/sbin/sendmailconfig,
> and answered its questions.
>
>     Mike

Just my 2cents.  With exim you only edit /etc/email-addresses and that's it!
No rebuild necessary.  :-)

I'm just excited as I've managed to rewrite my mail addy with the same intent
that Mike rewrites his as "@storm.ca".

--
Who's watching the watchmen?

ICQ: 15096825