Re: mutt+sendmail: don't want local ip in headers

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 10:08:22AM -0700, Krzys Majewski wrote:

> I want people to think my mail is coming from cs.ubc.ca.

    Not a problem. I want people to think my mail is coming from storm.ca, so
this goes in my /etc/mail/sendmail.mc

FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
MASQUERADE_AS(storm.ca)dnl

    Rebuilding the file is a pain, but I just used /usr/sbin/sendmailconfig,
and answered its questions.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX