Re: which software for professional Mailling? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 08:50:51AM +0200, Matthias Mann wrote:
> I´m very sorry!
>
> In germany, my home country, it is entirely legal to send others letters
> with advertising material into their letterboxes. The same is valid for
> emails.

    Who cares if it's legal? Do they want them? Why do you think so much work
goes into spamfilters, and programs like junkbuster?
    How 'bout we send you an unwanted email every day, and see how long it
takes before you figure out how to filter it 'cause it's pissing you off?

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX