Re: Exim and multiple domains

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 01:16:08PM -0400, Matt Kopishke wrote:
> Hi, I have a machine that is serving multiple domains.  What I need to
> have is some sort of separate configuration for each domain.  Or what I
> am really getting at is that I need a separate aliases file
> (/etc/aliases) for each domain, and some sort of control over who gets
> mail from a given domain. (I hope this is not to confusing...)

not nearly as much as your perl snippet.

search the list archives for 'exim newbie' or even check your
mbox for messages earlier today with subject

	debian-user: exim, unknown user

we don't mind helping, really, but we'd like to think you at least did
a bit of research. (and we're easy to convince, usually.)

--
things are more like they used to be than they are now.

will@serensoft.com *** http://www.dontUthink.com/