Re: what's djscript?

>From the man page for djscript:

       The  tool's  purpose  is  to  make  better  use  of the HP
       DeskJet's text modes. On one  hand  djscript  enables  the
       user  to  easily  choose  the  different text modes of the
       DeskJet. On the other hand there are some add-ons supposed
       to make some if these modes really useful.

djscript is in the djtools package.