what's djscript?

    Ok, so I'm trying to get printing working. I catted a file to /dev/lp0 and
something happened, even though it didn't print the entire thing. So, I tried
lpr. Nothing in the queue, but nothing happened. So, checking /etc/printcap, I
find that the error log is at /var/log/lp-errs.

lupus:/home/msoulier# cat /var/log/lp-errs
/bin/sh: /usr/bin/djscript: No such file or directory
/etc/magicfilter/dj690c-filter: /usr/bin/djscript -q  failed

    What's djscript??

lupus:/home/msoulier# apt-cache search djscript

    Nothing. What's it talking about?

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX