Re: potato ppp authentication

John,

The University of Chicago offer a course in Linux (GNU/Debian); I took the course a
few years ago. This link is the from the course; it offers a good road map to getting
ppp working correctly.

http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~odonnell/OData/Courses/CS501/Local_documentation/ppp.html

Also, in troubleshooting ppp and pap, I've found the log files offer relatively useful
informtation.

Kevin