Re: How to partition a 10GB disk

Not sure you need to make a kernel change, unless I have done so
"accidentally" (ie used one where the change has been made for other
reasons) what you do need to do is either update the mobo bios or use
the c h s commands in fdisk to tell it how big the disk is.
The 8Gig restriction was afaik a BIOS one.
Jeff