general linux questions

Would someone kindly help in the following questions?

how can I search for filenames which only differ in upper & lowercase
letters?
Something in the kind of:
find <path> -name "syncppp"
...but should be able to find "Syncpp" (even if it doesn't exist in
reality)

When searching for filenames using "locate" and displaying them in the
order of their date
something like "locate <file> | <sort_them>", (does the database
include other parameters than just filenames?)

can I generaly launch "startx" out of 3 terminals and keep them all up
at the same time?
When loading X on terminal 1 and switching out of the X-session by
"ctrl+meta+Fx" to the next terminal where X has not been yet launched
- the first X11 session dies.
Is this a common behaviour?

Then, has someone included java kernel support when compiling the
kernel? Is this a reliable feature? It seems to be a great thing
because clients do not have to install a jre or jdk when running Java
apps?

Last one - how can I save all in- and outputs (eq. sum of all text)
out of the
current session in the bash to a file?

Thanks for helping

Robert