Re: Woody time!

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 04:40:21PM -0500, Matt " ObeseWhale   Grinshpun wrote:
> Hi, I've installed potato and have decided to stray from the beaten path
> and get some woody packages...  What should I do to my sources.list file
> to switch from potato stuff to woody, I'm doing everything from http
> right now.  Thanks.

if your going to track woody, then you must subscribe to debian-devel
and read it.  otherwise you will find yourself in trouble when the
next Debian Chaos Event [1] occures.

the last Debian Chaos Event which is just being recovered from now is
libc and libdb problems.

[1] the term "Debian Chaos Event" was invented by Ben Collins not me.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/