Re: MUTT + Procmail

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 06:06:59PM -0400, Joel Dinel wrote:
>  I store all mails from this list in ~/Mail/IN.debian-user. How can I go read those mails in Mutt ? I can't see anything in the man pages...

mutt -f ~/Mail/IN.debian-user

or when in mutt hit `c' then =IN.debian-user ENTER

or if you want mutt to inform you when new mail is dropped into that
mailbox, add the following to your ~/.muttrc

mailboxes ! =IN.debian-user

you can add additional mailboxes to that list, they are seperated by spaces.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/