Re: Woody time!

Woody upgrade:
I did't change potato to woody in sources.list, just added a new source
woody.
When I did apt-get dist-upgrade, it says that I have to upgrade 411
packages.
OK. I'll do that, but a few questions come:
1) If I update the packs, I'll have to update the kernel, too, wouldn't I?
Isn't this the first thing to do to a woody upgrade?
2) Can somebody tell me the full path to the woody kernel source package?

                    "nate@firetra
                    il.com" <nate        Para:   "Matt \\ObeseWhale\\ Grinshpun"
                                         <obesewhale@3dactionplanet.com>
                    04/10/00             cc:     debian-user@lists.debian.org
                    18:38                Assunto:     Re: Woody time!

just change potato to woody or stable to unstable whichever format your
using . then do the usual apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade

good luck w/woody! hopefully the recent libc problems are fixed ive seen
some pretty ugly errors/bugs reported here the past week :)

nate