Re: Onboard NIC problem

Intel 8255x network cards are better known as Ether Express Pro, to get
multiple processors you need to use a multiple processor kernel and if
you think Linux flies on one processor watch it on 2!!
On the bios on that motherboard you can have 32 irqs, which makes it
much easier if you have oodles of devices.

Jeff