Re: machines (ii)

> Do you have a link or know of a good book that describes how to do this?  I'd
> love to give this a try at my house.
>
> Jesse

Well, I would first look at the  CD-Writing-HOWTO which has some basic
stuff on creating CDROMs and some information on making bootable
CDs.  Then I would direct you to the ../Documentation/initrd.txt file in
your linux source tree so you can learn a little about initrd
booting. Then, while you are there, have a look at the ramdisk.txt file.

These should keep you busy for a while :-)