Customizing menus

Hello!

I'm trying to alter what happens when I choose "Programs | XShells |
Eterm" from my window manager's pop-up menu (sawfish) so it brings up
a transparent Eterm with some other customizations instead of the
themed Eterm that normally appears.  What is _The Right Way_ to do
this?  The docs for menu suggest a ~/.menu directory with files
underneath.  I copied the entry for Eterm into my ~/.menu directory
and tweaked it, but nothing changed.

Any suggestions / hints?

Thanks,

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley           tel: 907-474-2689 cell: 322-1889
Programmer / Analyst              email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu

PGP2 key:   http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu/~cswingle/pgpkey.asc
GNUPG key:  http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu/~cswingle/gnupgkey.asc