Reenviar: ISDN Help?

----- Mensaje reenviado por
grecasav@ns.isi.ulatina.ac.cr -----
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:08:42 -0600
From: grecasav@ns.isi.ulatina.ac.cr
Subject: ISDN Help?
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Hi my name is Greg and I am from Costa Rica. I need some
help whit my Debian 2.2.

I have one machine whit a ISDN UTA128 (external). When I
dial to my local ISP I have no problem at all. But I
have another machine whit debian 2.2 whit another ISDN
UTA128 (external).   I want to make a pont-to-point
conection whit this 2 computer.

Problems That I have.

1) I get this message, "peer refused to authtenticate"
-------
ok a have being trying a lot of things.

I am using mgetty.
I already put noauth on /etc/options and
/etc/options.ttyS0

Remember that a am in Costa Rica (Central America)

WE USE UTA NOT STA OK.... <-- THIS COULD BE THE REASON?

Please help me.

Este mensaje fue enviado por medio de  IMP:
http://correo.ulatina.ac.cr

----- Fin del Mensaje reenviado -----

Este mensaje fue enviado por medio de  IMP: http://correo.ulatina.ac.cr