How to reinstall partial packages ?
- To: "debian - users" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: How to reinstall partial packages ?
- From: "Alex V. Toropov" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:11:08 +0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
After power failure some files done away :-(
This files are not necessary but I wish them to be back.
Is their a way to check which files are missed and to install them back
without removing/installing hole packages (For example mgetty: I have all
lost documentation/man. May be other packages are also half-broken)