Re: apt problems

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 01:36:38AM -0500, eric k. wolven wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I recently ran "apt-get update" and "apt-get dist-upgrade" (I have woody).
>
> I get this message:
>
> "/usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared library: libdb.so.3 : cannot open

See debian weekly news:

"Be careful. If you have grown complacent tracking unstable for the past
month, and were wondering why nothing has broken yet,
wonder no more. Unstable now has several breakages, most of them centered
around a new version of libc. It is known to break exim,
sendmail, perl, and apache, and may break other packages as well. "

Regards
Jens