Playing VCDs in Full Screen

Dear Debian users...

I'm a newbie and newcomer in this list. Actually, I'm using Corel LINUX 1.1,
not Debian. I use it as a workstation, not a server. Concerning Corel LINUX is
based on Debian, I hope that I will get valuable informations here.

I have a question for now. Here is the condition: I tried to play VCD with
MpegTV. It runs just fine, but the FullScreen mode doesn't work. I have
installed the SDL library as the Readme file told me to do so. I dowloaded the
SDL library from Debian ftp-site. I also got the 'depends', the 'recommended'
and the 'suggested' files. I installed them all but I still failed to play VCD
in full screen. When I installed SDL, I got a message "libesd0 is not
configured yet". What this means and how to configure it?

Did anyone here succeed playing VCD in full screen mode? How to do so? Should I
use another video player other than MpegTV?

Thanks in advance for all of your advices,
-gatut-