Re: exim or smail?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: exim or smail?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Colin Watson)
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:35:54 +0100
- Message-id: <E13eJFS-0000lK-00@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20000927142033.A16301@oakway>
- References: <20000927142033.A16301@oakway>
Anthony Campbell <email@example.com> wrote:
>Why does Debian install exim by default? I've always had slight
>difficulties with configuring it, whereas smail always works for me
What difficulties have you had? I've never had any problems, and the
configuration is lovely.
With regard to it being the default, I guess that's why there are
Colin Watson [firstname.lastname@example.org]