Re: X resources (was Re: Netscape big menu)

> 	For less ugly Netscape fonts and proper size scaling,
> the best solution I've found is to install the mozilla-fonts
> package at http://fox.mit.edu/skunk/xwin/#mozilla_fonts,

I have installed the rpm for these fonts using alien but when I try to
configure them into Netscape in the fonts preferences they do not
display in the list.

Is there something further I need to do the enable Netscape to use them?

--
David
mailto:david@colossus.apana.org.au

"Ich fuhle, Luft von anderen Planeten"

Note:  No Microsoft programs were used in the
creation or distribution of this message.
If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible
for any harm you may encounter as a result.