scroll lock in rxvt

this seems obvious but i haven't found a solution yet..

control s activates the scroll lock, which in the console i can
release by pressing the scroll lock key on my keyboard (i thought
control w was also supposed to release it but it does not work on my
systems)

however in X using rxvt if i inadvertantly press control s my rxvt
window has the scroll lock activated, and unlike the console pressing
the scroll lock key does not release it.  nor does control w.

scroll lock makes the shell window pretty worthless, and in rxvt i
have not found a solution other then running a new rxvt and killing
the old one...  can anyone tell me what the real scroll lock release
key is?

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/