Re: Firewall, IPMASQ, Debian

	Start at www.linuxsecurity.com/resources/firewalls-1.html
where you'll find lots of helpful docs. I started with the ipchains
How To by P. Russel.
	The October 2000 issue of Linux Journal has a starter
article by Marcel Gagne. I followed his recipe and its easy to
get started using two programs: 'ipchains-firewall' to
 generate an initial set of rules and 'gfcc' to edit the rules.
	I also found on the net a free HTML copy of the 'Linux
Network Administrator's Guide'	which has very helpful
chapters on networking and Linux firewalls.
	Also read 'Building a packet filtering firewall' at
www.linuxmonth.com/issue1/articles/security/security.html