apology

I want to apologize for the repeated postings earlier today.
I had no idea that it was being delivered to anyone.
It just kept coming back to me as undeliverable.
Judging from the amount of nasty emails I have gotten, it would seem that
perhaps
someone ought to fix that problem so that people like me who are new to
this looking for help don't get slapped down for something they didn't
realize they were doing.
It's not a very nice way to start my relationship with this forum.

I'll only send this once.

dmgrant